Coronavirus Covid-19 – VDW Updates
Dear Virtual Done Well Client Community.
On this page we’ll keep you updated with the status of our services during the Coronavirus Covid-19 challenges that we are all facing around the World.
10th March 2020
Virtual Done Well Services are not interrupted.
We hope that you and your family are well and that your businesses are not too severely impacted by the Coronaviris Covid-19.
It’s certainly a worrying time for everyone.
We just wanted to reassure you of our continued service and the plans we have in place to ensure that:
- Our service to you is not impacted.
- That the health of our staff is maintained.
At this stage there are no travel interruptions in and around Davao City where we are based, and it’s very much business as usual.
But should things worsen, and ‘worst case’ scenario, we are locked down like some cities around the World, the following actions will be taken.
- Our staff will be sent home and will work from home.
- Our IT staff have prepared detailed plans of each staff members IT and communications needs and where we might need to upgrade these.
- All plans will be in place by the end of this week.
- Our team leaders and management team will supervise all our Virtual assistants from their homes, with regular online catch ups and support.
- We envisage no changes at all, to how you make contact with your VA or our management team.
I’m sure you can appreciate that it makes sense to have these plans in place now, just in case. But hopefully they won’t be required.
If you have any specific concerns, please feel free to raise these with me directly.
We’ll keep you aware of any updates to the situation in Davao City and our services to you via email, and also on this webpage:
Here’s wishing all of this will be over soon.